Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Halloween Crow- Nevermore

I love crows for decorating this time of year.  And they are everywhere!  This is a $1 Store project featuring my crow and a Christmas Box.  I picked up the crow for $2 and the box was $1.25 and I grabbed the wee witches hat at Michaels with my 50% coupon bring it to about $1.50.  This whole project ended up costing about $5!  Not to bad.

I popped the cone portion of the witches hat off so I could wrap it in matching paper.  Then I glued it back into place. 
 
 
The 31 is from the TH Gothic Boo die.  I attached the tinsel and used my heat gun to age the tinsel.
 
I used up some old orange ribbon and attached this skull from a $1 bracelet.  TH Skull n' Cross is some perfect hardware I glued in place by folding the brim. 
 
Another skull and some glittery Halloween accents glued on top.
 
I made a banner with grungepaper and HAPPY HALLOWEEN stamped.  I used some walnut stain ink to distress the edges.  The attach with hot glue.  A little glitter pumpkin and Spanish moss complete the creepy scene.
The Iron Fence boarder die is wonderfully gothic.  The I attached the Word Band.  A little more tinsel adds some bling.
 

I love the Apothecary Skull!  He's so creepy.  Then I used the eye ball from the Remnant Rubs- Elements. 
 
Another great addition to my Halloween Collection!
 
 
I'll be posting over at Simon Says Monday Challenge blog...anything goes this week!
 
Looking for more Halloween Ideas?  Check out these posts!
 
The CHEMIST
Halloween Décor- Pennies a Project
Altered Halloween Advent Calendar
Halloween Decor- Halloween Count Down
Apothecary Curiosities Coffin
Kid Friendly- No Carve Pumpkin
Easy Halloween Invitations
$5 Upcycled Halloween Wreath
 

Comments

  1. So so cute, what a clever idea and at a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing Halloween project! That crow looks quite dapper in his sophisticated and stylized hat. I love his! Very clever! Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project! Love love love this!!! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this (now if only I could figure out a way to keep my kitties from ruining it...)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great project Nicole :)
    I like the bright orange colour against the black of the crow :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts