Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Pumpkin Parts Thanksgiving w/ Xyron

While my Thanksgiving may be over it is coming soon south of the border.

Xyron is getting ready for holiday season and what better way then with the Pumpkin Parts die cut.  This easy card is layered with paper and ink to create a festive pumpkin card.  The team will be sharing their fall inspired projects all week so be sure to pop by for lots of inspiration.



The Create a Sticker is great for all the smaller pieces to layer and quickly put together.  For a quick background stamp the craft sheet with Distress Oxides, spray and drag.

I cut Thanksgiving from the Sentiment Words Thinlit and attached with the Sticker Maker.  Fall Foliage has this little hay die cut that I added to the bottom of the pumpkin attached the Xyron Mega Runner.
I clipped a couple of the Twisted pieces for a little green for the top of the pumpkin.






Don't miss any of the inspiration with the rest of the Xyron Team.



EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. your card reminded me to use my pumpkin die. thanks as always for sharing. I get lots of inspiration from your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts