Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Last Minute Christmas Card

We are always looking for last minute card ideas.  Here is a great quick card to whip up in no time.  A little paper, embossing powder and of course the 3" disposable sticker maker.  How time flies, can you believe this is my last post for 2017 for Xyron.  



With my dies I cut a bunch of paper including super stock for the ornaments.  Create a resist with clear embossing powder for inking.


Here's my favourite part... running my dies through the Xyron 3" Disposable Sticker Maker.  I just feed it like it's hungry.

Run a line of adhesive on the back of the paper for the twine to attach too and again on the chip quotes.  I stamped the sentiment from my stamp set Woodland Winter.


Check out this simple quick card.


Look how pretty my stamp looks here.




Thanks for stopping by and wishing you all a wonderful holiday.  






           





EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

Popular Posts