Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Gifts made Easy

I love this little box that perfectly stores gift cards.  Eileen Hull does weekly Facebook Live videos and she just happened to make one of these! 

EEK... just loving the simplicity of this and I was totally inspired to make one... or a few myself.



It all starts with the Scallop Flap & Flower Box die and some matboard.  I cut some pattern paper and ran it through the Creative Station to make it all easier.


I used the new Ranger Letter It stamp Cheers from the Birthday Stamp set.  Like I said I stamped a few onto a Stitched Oval cut.


I picked up some velcro strips so I could cut the pieces I needed to size.  This way the scalloped flap stays in place.  


CHEERS...


You could add paper on the inside too if you wanted.



The inspiration team is sharing gift ideas and the new Book Club projects all month long.  Click HERE for more inspiration from the team.



Check out Eileen's video and what inspired my simple gift boxes.


EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Comments

  1. Great idea, simple yet beautiful! LOVE that the words fit perfectly. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dotted paper makes for a happy little gift card box here Nicole! love the big sentiment on the front! Merry Christmas! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts