Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Sit for a Spell

Welcome, please come "Sit and read for a Spell" and join this months Eileen Hull Art for Heart Challenge creating spookiness with Graphic 45 Rare Oddities.  I always struggle working with pattern paper but I'm always up for a challenge.  Lets face it G45 Rare Oddities paper is diffidently something I can work with.  
It's not secret...I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  Let's get detailed...


I started with Eileen Hulls Train Case
...and Rare Oddities


I cut up my paper and mat board. 


Adhere with glue.


Distress with a little sanding here and there.


Lookie...Wilted Violet!


Grunge it up some more and blend in some Black Soot.


Pretty...right!


With some of my scraps I made a BIG Book for some light reading...


Come... sit for a Spell.


Add a skeleton wearing a bow tie with an ant...


then add a Rare Oddities book to read.


I created and distressed a mini Spell book for some light reading.


I added a Boneyard Skull


A few creepy crawly ants


Then my metal skull... because you can never have too many skulls.


I love the Halloween Alpha Parts inked with Wilted Violet and Twisted Citron Distress Paint.


Snapped and sitting on a pumpkin this happy Skeleton is ready for some light reading.


Be sure to join the team and play along this month for some spooky creations using Grapic 45!



 

Comments

  1. OH MY GHOULS....this exceeds AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, love the skeleton on the train case!!! Fabulous job using Rare Oddities, it is one of my favorite collections!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun piece, love the purple and the skelly reading is such fun as is the one wearing a bow tie. Lovely piece. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this time of year - one because it is Halloween, and two, because I get to see and oggle all your fabulous Halloween makes!! This is delightful, the case looks amazing and the skeleton (I love skeletons but they are so hard to get over here) is just hilarious reading the book. Clever, funny and fabulous Nicole!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love the way you used the G45 papers! Where do you find a little skeleton like that? I've been looking for one for a project I'm creating and can't seem find one. I also liked the skull door knocker that you added. Very awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicole, this is so creepily cool! Love how you used the G45 papers and the touch of honor with the skeleton reading the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole! I love your take on the train case and the skeleton reading is a hoot! As always your project is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This combines a couple of my favorite things: reading and Halloween! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Nicole, love the bow tie on your skeleton, hilarious! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your project AWSOME - ants everywhere!! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job on your Train Case! All of the projects have been spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts