Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Tim Holtz Exclusive Stamptember Release

It's here...
It's Stamptember for Simon Says Stamps and Tim Holtz have an Exclusive Release for you!  How fun are these stamps each with it's own sentiment.  If you know my blog you know I love my blueprints.  So this set is perfect.

Check it out!!  Pick your jaw up off the ground...


I was going to make something different but I saw this mini burlap panels and thought they might be perfect fit.

Sooo every seashell needs a Seahorse...right?


These gadget gears inked with ground espresso distress paints then I sprinkled some vintage photo distress embossing powder.  Looks so grungy and rusty.


I stamped and watercolored each image using the new ground espresso accenting with weathered wood, antique linen and tea dye distress markers.


EEK...I love this one.  The mini antlers to the new Fall Foliage Thinlits that arrived just yesterday.  Mail box straight to my Vagabond...varoom.


Some Idea-Ology...


Attached with linen ribbon.


I love the masculine feel I ended up making.


I think my husband has already claimed this for his office!


Check out more projects using this awesome new Tim Holtz Exclusive stamp set.


Thanks for popping in  and checking out how I created with this new stamp set!  Cannot wait to make some more.  

 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. what a wonderfully masculine piece Nicole!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and beautiful! Love the mini burlap canvases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Tim's new stamps!! TFS your work of art with us :D
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice homemade designs Nicole...I just loved it...will certainly follow your blog from now on...please feel free to get in touch with me at homelybusiness.weebly.com...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this piece is absolutely stunnning, so beautiful, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning.. Thanks for the fabulous idea nad great blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW !! this is GORGEOUS Nicole! what a beautiful wall hanging! I absolutely LOVE it :-)

    uv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This wall hanging is FANTASTIC! I love all the extra embellishment extras with each stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I especially love the clock on burlap

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea. Love the wall hanging. Each one of the panels is so lovely. A great use of this stamp set. Great design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea, great results.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my ... yes ... I had to pick up my jaw... you girls are amazing !!! What wonderful ideas for these blueprints !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. These are outstanding and thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They were the perfect fit! Fabulous idea! Love your wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very creative and outside the box th(ink)ing

    ReplyDelete
  16. These burlap panels are just too cute. What a great idea and so creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun wall hanging you created with these wonderful new stamps - love how you've adorned the burlap squares! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great, unique use of these stamps. I especially love how you added the crank (?) to the alarm clock. Very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linking up tiny burlap panels--such a great idea. Love how you took a unique approach to showcasing Tim's new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did an amazing job here, Nicole! I really love how you made this 3D and used so many of the images so skillfully. I also liked the extra embellishments you chose and think those antlers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great texture with the burlap and they work so well with this stamp set! A fabulous gift idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The wall hanging is amazing! Love the burlap and the 3D use of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really neat project...love the design and color.

    ReplyDelete
  24. FABULOUS stamps and AWESOME INKING!!!
    ... I can see why your husband wants it :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, these burlap panels are simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is a really wonderful project shows the versatility of the stamps
    thanks for sharing

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fantastic work! very unique. TFS! I’m loving these Stamptember posts but it’s making it hard to choose which sets to buy! Ugh! I want them allllllllll!!! LOL

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  28. Burlap is the perfect texture for these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great display and representation of thes stamps! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the idea of making panels. Burlap a very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, how cool and wonderful way to use favorite embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your wall hanging. Amazed at the versatility of this set!

    ReplyDelete




  33. Your husband is very lucky to get this lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is SO cool and a very clever way to use those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your husband sure is a lucky guy to have a wonderfully made project like this for his office, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing wall-hanging Nicole! Little burlap panels are perfect for this size of new stamps! Great work! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome piece of art....brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a great use of the smaller scaled blueprints! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like that you made a nice home decor piece! Each burlap panel looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome! love your take on this!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just getting around to seeing what's up, out of the norm to be where there is no internet. This is really a cute idea and a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a brilliant showcase for the limited edition stamps - all the colouring is gorgeous - a fabulous burlap panel garland!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts