Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

The Gentleman

It's Monday and I'm not sharing my Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge post.  Well, I thought I should let you know I have decided to step down.  I love the DT and my time albeit short time with them.  I leave on the BEST of terms and I miss these lovely ladies already.  However, life happens and I have some pretty exciting things I have been working hard on.  I have so much to share...when I get the OK ;)  

Alright... onto my Tag!
I wasn't sure if I would get my 12 Tags of 2015 is done for September.  It's been a hectic month getting ready for The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine puts on every year.  I had 2 great classes and spent the day meeting amazing people and having fun!  After what seemed like days of kitting to get ready I found myself scrambling to get my tag done.  Phew... I did.

Meet The Gentleman


I love my word bands and these are my favorite ones.  I decided to use my tiny attacher.  I think I just love the look of these wee staples.


I love when I get to create these vibrant backgrounds with the glossy paper.  Only if there was Wilted Violet alcohol ink...Sigh!


OK, so no I don't have the Frosted stuff Tim used.  Sometimes these things can be pretty hard to find.  But, get creative with what you do have.  I used Frosted Film and acetate.  Different is good.  


Look...Wilted Violet spritzed on my tag!


Tim used the Flourish Stencil but I thought the Gothic would go better for my tag.


I love these edgy skulls I get from Emerald Creek Crafts!  I inked them up with Slate Alcohol inks.


I added my wordband to some Core paper and  sanded it.  I was going to ink a little but...nah!


OK...I'm ready for October!  I LOVE HALLOWEEN, FALL AND RANGER'S OCTOBER RELEASE...well when we all get to see it on Friday!

Watch for my upcoming Guest Post for Ranger in October!  EEK...It's going to be CREEPY!!!!
 

Oh and I should wish my honey a Happy Anniversary...seriously we made it 19 years!

Lets play... 

A Vintage Journey- Home Sweet Home (Halloween inspired stuff makes me feel homey)
Inspiration Journal- Happy (Creepy things make me happy)
 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. Fabulous tag Nicole :-) very spooky ;-)

    I would like to wish you the very best of luck for the future, I am sure it will be bright :-) I will continue to pop by your blog to see your fabulous creations :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicole, I love our Tim Holtz Addicts FB group. I've never msg someone on here yet, but your Tag today is one of my favorites I've seen so far. Thank you for sharing. Not sure what your surprise future is ....but coming and looking at your wonderful Blog I can tell it will be very rewarding, You are very talented. I live in Prescott, AZ which is actually in the Mountains and beautiful. I am looking forward to this Friday as it is my last day of work. I get to re-tire and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to being able to play with all the inks, paints, sprays, embellishments that I have been collecting and the zillion projects I want to do full time. In fact I just received a huge order from Frilly and Funkie today. Lots of fun goodies that made my evening. I have a long ways to go to do such beautiful work. I would even love to learn how to do a blog....but my computer skills are not great, my brain just does not work that way. LOL Anyway. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super awesome tag! I want to use a smaller version of this idea on my Halloween goodie bags.

    Congratulations on 19 years!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts