Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

12 Tags 2015- February

SQUEAK....
Just making it in time.  I'm usually done before now.  But since returning from Disney I've had a pretty bad cold...BOO!  I'm slowly improving and yes there is a box of tissue on my desk to get me through.
 
 
I was digging around all my metal bits and found my heart key.  I knew it was somewhere!  I distressed the key with picket fence and used some copper wire to attach a wee heart.

 
I attached the metal frame and distressed with more picket fence.  I cut the small movers and shapers hear with burlap and stained with some barn door.  I attached with my tiny attacher.  I don't sew!
 
 
I snipped a little more burlap and attached again...without sewing.

 
I followed the fun technique with glue n' seal, picket fence and distress marker.

 
I spritzed with black soot distress marker.  Looks grungy!

 
Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek!  Sorry I'm so late posting.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. Lovely Nicole, the pops of red are very striking. Hugs. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great version Nicole! Love all the picket fence distressing and the splashes of red. Hope your cold is improving. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your tags and this one is no exception, the heart key is a real beauty and that burlap heart is wonderful, as is the little gem heart. Hope you are feeling a lot better soon! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - those pops of red are fabulous! Hope you are feeling better soon! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, I am loving your Tim tag! So happy you were able to get it done it time! Great idea to use the heart key in place of the arrow! And the burlap is right up my alley! Get to feeling better, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Nicole, love that key and the burlap! Hope you are better very soon, sending some virtual chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Nicole!!!! I love so much the metal frame and the key, they are amazing! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts