Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Winter Wishes

Truth be told we are a month into winter and I wish it would stop now.  Another Frilly and Funkie Challenge to play along with, Winter Wishes!  We are in the middle of winter (here anyway) so creating a winter theme project should be easy! 
 
I'm combining a couple of my DT's projects, Frilly and Funkie "Winter Wishes" Challenge and the chipboard cut "Winter" from my other Guest DT Southern Ridge Trading Company, a small Canadian Company with the cutest chipboard/ wood cuts.
 
 
I used my All Occasions card for a great vintage layer.
 

 
A couple of stacked Snowflakes with glitter and a silver jingle.

 
I LOVE the "Winter" chipboard embellishment from Southern Ridge Trading Company!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by.  Make sure to play along with Frilly and Funkie's Winter Wishes Challenge.  I'll be away for a couple of weeks (16 days) with my family.  I'll be posting while I'm away so make sure you don't miss anything.
 
 
 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. You really have captured the icy cold of winter in this beautiful creation Nicole, I love the found relative and the bold winter embellishment, with the fantastic icicle element at the bottom - very effective!

    I hope you have a wonderful time away! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great vintage style card Nicole. Love the 'frosted' touches. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with a super vintage photo for your focal point. Love the glittery snowflake. I am with you - Canadian winters last way too long as in anything longer than a day is too long :)
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Nicole! I love that iridescent look on the snow, gorgeous! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card! The snowflake and sentiment are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for the tip about the Southern Ridge Trading Company - and enjoy that w-a-r-m and not-at-all-winter vacation! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color choices for this winter card (Cracked Pistachio?) and love those frosty icicles! I can say that in this 60 degree weather we are having here! Enjoy your vacation! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The WINTER chipboard with the icicles is so cool! Wonderful snowflakes and the jingle bell is a great embellishment. Great work capturing that icy feeling!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favourite color!!!!! Beautiful card
    ! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts