Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Hanging Tags

I've been busy like most of you!  Creating like mad including these wine tags.  I was asked to make 20 of them.  I do this every year and it's always fun coming up with new designs.  This year I used my new Vintage Cabinet die!  I created 4 different designs... mostly for me!  Doing 20 of the same thing can be boring.
 
I distressed all the edges and used brushed pewter distress paint to the edges.  I added the jumbo tattered pinecone and holiday greens to this one. 
 

Each tag has a another vintage cabinet cut I stamped attached.  This is where the gift cards will attach.


The new festive gent all distress glittered in black soot.  Each vintage cabinet card has an oval peek cut which will show off the gift cards.


Loving my Mini Handwritten Holidays stamps for smaller projects.  Stamped on the Thinlits Labels is a perfect fit.  The retro presents are the perfect size!


This tag gets the sleigh ride cut layered with merriment paper and the holy leaves from the holiday lamppost.


Each tag is tied off with heavy twine to hang around the bottles.


These make a great gift!


Bonus Project

I needed to make 30 Christmas Cards and fast.  I went with an easy design and whipped of 30 in less than 2 hours. 


I used festive berries distress spray stain and holiday knit stencil to create the background for the antlers.


Sometimes you need quick cards so simply layering some paper and adding a stamps is the best way to get the job done!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this gives you some ideas for a quick card or gift card holder!
 
 
 photo BlogPostsignature.png

Comments

  1. I am loving your tags Nicole! Fabulous designs and colours! 30 cards...yipes, you were a busy girl! At least it's done now and hopefully you can put your feet up and enjoy the twinkly lights! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - 30 cards in less than 2 hours ! They certainly don't look like quick and easy to me, they are beautiful. Your gift tags are wonderful too, I love how the cabinet card cut makes such a a lovely shaped tag. You are such an inspiration! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts