Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Under Contruction

 
 
 
Please excuse the mess.  I am currently giving my blog a makeover.  I am not a professional by any means.  I'm just going for a fresh look and playing with codes.
 
 
Thanks for your patients while I get pretty...or grungy...or go all vintage!
 
 
 photo CNSSignature-3.png

Comments

  1. Hey Nicole!!! Your new page is looking pretty cool. I just wanted to thank you for your nice comment you left on my blog about my little vintage elephant pull toy. A giraffe would be darling, too!!! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your blog…it is so you Nicole.
    Even your construction workers are vintage ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts