Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

SIZZIX- WINNER

WOW...
In case you missed it the Sizzix "Who Are You" Contest has chosen their winner.  All your votes counted!  I wanted to say a quick THANK YOU for all the support and encouragement.  Just to have been picked by Sizzix as a finalist already made me feel like a winner.  I am humbled by all your support, votes and the level of talent the other finalist shared.
 
 
I look forward to ongoing learning and sharing with you crafty fun!  Watch for my adventures in California as this Canadian is heading South!
 
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. You go Girl! Canadian Talent hits the US...an honour well deserved!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nicole. So glad you won. It was fun voting every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Nicole! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!
    a win well deserved, can't wait to hear/see your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations , i voted for ya, happy to see you enjoy the sizzix promotion, lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great win.. congrats.. now who is the lucky person to go with you.. looking forward to seeing your adventure.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. UH.... HELLO!?! Where's my celebratory corndog???? ;) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Nicole! Have fun in California!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts