Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Creative Chemistry 102- DAY TWO

I'm a GRADUATE!
 
 
It's official, I'm done my CC102 classes. 
 
I know I'm slow.  But I had to get my Halloween crafting done.  And I had classes to prep!  AND...I made 2 sets of these!  If you missed my CC102 Day 1 class post click HERE.
 
Oh stencils how I have fallen in love with you!  These bad boys can do just about anything!  This is all about stencils and yes...I own them ALL!  I won't bore you with each tag one at a time.  I just wanted to show you what can happen when you stencil!
 
 
WOW, talk about mixed media using stencils.  With a bevy of colour and most of the stencils layered the 1st tag packs a punch.  The next 2...are EMBOSSED!  That's right you can emboss these stencils too!  If I didn't already love them I do now!
 
Stencils get inky with distress markers.  Then look closely, you can stamp through them!  COOL!  And lastly, the honeycomb is all textured and one of my favourite!  Too bad it's hard to tell.
On the left you can use stain on your stencil then stamp it to the tag!  How cool!  The last is using and stencils distress paint.  Look how awesome that is!  Huge pop of colour!
 

Look at all the possibilities stencils have. I love using my stuff in as many ways as I can.  And all these techniques show just what can be done! 
 
Thanks for looking and I'm sure you look at these in a whole new light!  More to come:)

Comments

Popular Posts