Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Birthday Blueprint Card Set

We celebrated my sons 12th Birthday this week.  I just picked up the Birthday Blueprint stamp set and thought I would use them all!  These are easy cards that are bright and have a couple fun technique's.

 
I started by cutting my 5x5 cards with distress paper.  Then stamp onto watercolour paper with Archival Black.

 
I stamped again right onto the card with Versamark and clear embossed! 

 
 Then sand the edges of the card to expose the great colour:)
 
 
Now that the card is stamped and embossed it's time to watercolour.  I used my Distress Inks with my Blender pens.  Works great!

 
Be sure to pick fun colours.  And add a little Stickles for some extra shine.

 
The embossed image is subtle and a great look.

 
Stamping a whole set of Birthday cards is a great way to build your stash.  Picking bright colours makes them fun.  And embossing makes the cards look layered without all the extra time to layer paper.

Comments

Popular Posts