Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Something a little different & fast!

Do you have this Pillow Box die?  I "really" like using this one.  I love crafting with it and giving it away.  They are super handy for gift cards and fast to whip together.
 
I must admit, the Blue Print stamps I wasn't overly a fan of.  But they are growing on me and I now have 3 sets.  The travel blue print I have been using a lot.  I have my eye on a few more. 
 
I stamped the airplane right onto the pillow box cut and it fits perfectly!  Then I stamped again on cream card stock.  Highlighting the checker design with some Diamond Stickles.  Then pop them with dimensional.

 
I  also cut one of my favourite saying from the Stacked Artful Words die, ``Enjoy The Journey``.  A little more Stickles for the "THE". 
 
 
It almost fit so I just wrapped the end part of the "y" around.
 
 
This is a quick throw together gift.  To make it even faster you can heat the stickles to speed up the dry time or skip the stickles altogether.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Great project Nicole :)
    I didn't find that die, but have made my own pillow boxes, but they would be so much easier with the die.
    I too wasn't sure about those stamps...but you know how to work them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts