Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Wrapping up Christmas

 
Scrappy Moms Stamps has 2 new stamp sets releasing TODAY, Made with Love and Top That!  You know when you make something for someone and think...I wish I had one of those "Created Just for You" stamps...well now there's a WHOLE SET of them.  I used both new sets on my cute Holiday gift.
 
I've been baking away and wanted to spruce up my gift giving!  For these cute bags I used a combination of the "Top That" stamps. 
 
Isn't this adorable!  The die cut is Top Note and the stickers are left over from those $2 Michael's grab bags last winter.

 
Colouring with my markers, I used the Snowman Soup stamps and the Road Trip Survival Kit stamps.

 
This is supposed to be Scarecrow Crunch, but it's Christmas so now it gets to be Snowman Crunch! 
 
 
OK... I want someone to give me these.  The $1 Store clear bags really show off my homemade Butter Tarts, Cranberry Shortbread, Saltine Toffee Bark and Soft Ginger Cookies!

 
My GF before she moved left me crafty some stuff.  She left me these cute take-out boxes.  Perfect to package up these treats!

 
On the top I stamped from the Made with Love set, "Homemade for the Holidays" and embossed!

 
These are an office party Secret Santa gift.  Upon opening each box not only is there a Nummy Treat...they are all decorated with their toppers.
 
Thanks for popping in to see:)
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. These are so cool....would be so great to receive one of these little treat bags. They are an absolute fun gift...no wonder you were baking all day yesterday. Will mine make it in one piece in the mail....? Great job and creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for gift giving! These treats turned out so yummy and I love how you did the bag toppers:)
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts