Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Jalopy Christmas Tag

Such a huge fan of this Jaolpy die I wanted to make it Christmas.  Well, I wanted to try making a few of my non-Christmas dies Christmas. 
 
 
I cut JOY using the Word Play die on grunge board.  Then some glitter glue and glossy accents. The tag is tinfoil adhered to the tag, embossed with snowflakes and painted with acrylic paint in gold. Sand once dry, then stamp the whole tag with Versamark and UTEE and heat. It's a great enamel!
 
 
I used my Movers and Shapers Mini Wreath to decorate the Jalopy.  Using some hot glue I added the mini jingles.  The car and wreath are painted and crackled using Rock Candy.

 
Popped on a decorated box.  Watch for a post to see what's in the box...
 
 
I hope this gives you some ideas on how to make non-Christmas stuff Christmassy. 
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Came looking for your blueprint cards but no I find this awesome Jalopy...stomp, stomp, stomp not fair now here is another die I must have. Beautiful tag. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to make the jalopy festive ;)
    Great idea to put your tag on the gift box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts