Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

Halloween Treat "GLOVES"

Why not Glove it!
 
Instead of using Halloween Party bags try something new, gloves.  These are a little creepy but can be cute for little ones.  The spider ring can be worn and a little treat for your ghosts and goblins. I posted my Boo-tiful Halloween cards the other day and said I had something to go with them!
 
 
I cut 4 small tags from my Tiny Tags die then stamped "TREATS For You" from Scrappy Moms Stamps, Goosebumps stamp set.

 
I loaded 2 Rockets into each finger and filled the palm with 6 small chocolates.  Then tied off with ribbon that matches the cards I made.  Click HERE to see them.

 
On Halloween I can give them an extra special treat along with their cards.

 
You can also fill these with Halloween Party Favors, make them for the classroom (mine are too big now to do that) or if you get a handful of kids on Halloween night make them to hand out!  I get around 150 kids otherwise I would love to make these:)  Or if you're going to an adult party splatter some red paint on them to make them bloody.  Lot's you can do.
 
Just a little something different for Halloween!
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh wow wonderful Idea.. Wish I had thought of it just sent out my halloween bags to kids and grandkids must keep in mind for next year.. Lovely.. take care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts