Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

It's Father's Day...


It's a Great day to be a Daddy!
 
This pictures was a last minute project due to planning my sons birthday party he had yesterday.  I saw this while stalking Pinterest the other day and had to make it.  Now that my husband travels weekly his new office does not have family photo's yet.  Unlike his office here.  What a great way to add a little bit of home when he's away from home. 
 
It's my son's 11th birthday tomorrow.  Which means I was in labor on Father's Day.  I was hoping to hand my son to my husband on Father's Day.  But my son had other plans and after 18 hours of labor he came the next day;)
 
Each of my 3 kids holds the letters spelling out DAD.

I grabbed these wood letters at Michaels.  No paper, no embellishments, just plain white.  This way the letters in the photo's pop.

I used the portrait setting on my camera and used my garden as a back drop.  Thank goodness the sun popped out.

I really had to sneak around!  But I finally managed to get all ready. My children have an amazing Daddy and I'm so proud they have him.

To all the Father's a very Happy Father's Day!
 
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love this idea so much that I HAD to pin your post to Pinterest as a crafty inspiration. Hope that is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I am definitely doing this next year!!! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project and a great Father's gift.
    I know you were away on a wonderful vacation, as I was stalking you through FB, lol.
    Now I have to check on the posts I have missed :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts