Skip to main content

Featured Post

Scrap your Summer

Join me on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog for a Scrapbook Layout...?  Oh yeah... I went all scrappy for this post.  I am sharing my NEW about to release TINBIT TRAVELS Collection with Wild Whisper!    Swing by the    Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Blog  for a full tutorial!   PIN IT   EAT. SLEEP. CRAFT. {repeat}

11 Things...


I was tagged my bloggy BFF Kellie .  The goal here is to learn more about us and pass it along.  Here goes... 
There are five rules:


1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.

{look no Jack ears}

11 Random Things about Me...
  1.  I never know what to share about myself...
  2. My husband and I have been together for over 17 years and he still gives me butterflies
  3. I am finding parenting 2 teens and one (teen) on the way an EPIC challenge
  4. I work REALLY hard at not being as shy as I really feel
  5. I am NOT a shopper and hate malls
  6. I really love to cook and bake for my kids
  7. I have a lip balm all over my house, in my JEEP and always in my purse
  8. I started skiing when I was 2 years old, my grands were ski instructors
  9. I'm pretty handy and have built 2 basements and reno'd my kitchen/ main floor.
  10. I deal with stress by not eating...that's not healthy
  11. I think my kids are pretty cool and they entertain me greatly

**KELLIE'S QUESTIONS TO ME**
1. Do you have a pet?
I have 2, a cat (Cheyenne, 16 yrs) and Golden Retriever (Chaos 1 1/2 yrs).
2. What is your natural hair colour?
I'm a brunette.
3. If you could have just one wish what would it be?
I would wish to be debt free.
4. Are you a girlie girl or a tomboy-ish girl?
I am more tomboy for sure with moments of being girlie.
5. Why do you blog?
I was so inspired by other blogs I wanted to share what I was learning.
6. Favourite song or band at the moment?
 Paul McCartney's new album and that Video Games song
7. Where were you born?
I was born on Vancouver Island, British Columbia
8. Favourite blog?
 I have been visiting Tim Holtz blog to learn.  I visit a lot of blogs but I am horrible at leaving comments. {SORRY}
9. What is something you look forward to every week?
Getting together with my crafty GF's and Thursday's when my husband gets home from travelling.
10. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
In Canada for sure, I am so Canadian and deeply proud to be.
11. Something embarrassing about you?
A lot of things but I blush easily.
{MY QUESTIONS TO YOU}
  1. ANY TRAVEL PLANS THIS YEAR?
  2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK YOU'VE READ?
  3. WHAT DO YOU LOVE TO EAT?
  4. COFFEE OR TEA...WINE OR BEER?
  5. WHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT AND WHY?
  6. YOUR FAVORITE BLOG TO VISIT?
  7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SNOWY MOUNTAINS OR SAND BEACHES?
  8. WHAT CRAFTY THING DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THIS YEAR?
  9. WHO INFLUENCES YOU AND WHY?
  10. MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
  11. WHICH ERA SHOULD YOU HAVE BEEN BORN IN?
Who do we want to know more about? 

*** BE SURE TO POP IN AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOU'VE SHARED YOUR 11 THINGS SO WE CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT YOU.***
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Love to know more about you Nicole :)
    I am thinking the shopping thing maybe changing....I see lots of TH new goodies you have acquired lately, lol.
    I need my kitchen re-done....want to come and visit ;)

    I will let you know when I have my questions answered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this and loved that you played along, fun huh! I actually am with you on the teen factor and the not eating when stressed, which I didn't realise till the other day I was overly stressed about something (small) and had a few mouthfuls of dinner and then wrapped it up! Great getting to know you more xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the deed, lol.
    My post on the 11 things is now up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for stopping by.

Popular Posts